Here’s how Brian can tell he’s been working Dragon*Con staff for too long …
- Brian sees there is a new “Image of the Day” posted on blastr.com
- Brian views the photo (shown below, courtesy of imgur)
- Brian immediately notices this photo was taken in front of the Marriott Marquis, to the left of the main lobby entrance, so it must have been taken at Dragon*Con.
- Brian *then* notices the beautiful woman in an excellent costume
- Brian sends the photo link to Crispy, explaining how steps 1-4 show his visual priorities have been skewed over the years working at a large sci-fi con.
- Crispy also immediately knows where the photo was taken, points our other Dragon*Con volunteers in the background (hello Nancy), then comments on how good the woman looks in costume.
Say it with me … “NEEEEERRRRRDDDDDDDS!”
We can’t wait for Dragon*Con 2011